Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Swimming

Hi my name is Musika and I am going to talk about swimming.
Swimming is a sport that you have to learn from swimming people.
First you might start from a backstroke to a rocket.My favourite is the front-stroke.For me swimming is like a fun and also relaxing and you might spend time learning lessons. It's really good because you might not know how to swim. Also you can try doing that in the ocean and get better and that helps because you be braver swimming.


Listen to me if want to be better than before you can start swimming
and you can be better than before when you get older.Some schools provide you swimming lessons and that's really good definitely.I like swimming because it's really fun spending time with you friends in the pool.I love swimming do you too I really like swimming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment