Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Tech Blog - Wood Works

1. I did pretty good completing everything that was needed for my project.

2. The 8 design ideas I thought about or chose or drew were truck, box, race car, train,  jeep, helicopter,  Monster truck and finally piano.

3. The working drawing was a train.

4. I then marked out were the joints were.

5.When I finished marking my joint I then grabbed a backed saw and a bench hook and put my piece of wood on the bench hook, then I sawed it.

6. After I sawed it with the backed saw.

7.  I then use a wood chisel to make a joint.When I finished chisling it, I then got told by Mr Grundee to change to plan B and plan B was to change my project into a truck.

8. So then Mr Grundee cut out a piece of wood then he gave me a block, to draw the same shape as the head of the truck. Then he got to long pieces of wood that have the exact measurements. Then he glued them together. Then he grabbed a little piece of wood he stuck it on the back of the truck. When he stuck all of the pieces together I waited 30 minutes to let the glue dry, when it was dry he took it and made 4 holes on the edge of my truck and he got 4 long pieces of wood that were skinny and shaped like cylinders, and 4 wheels and then he stuck the 4 wheels and 4 skinny cylinders together.

9. I have produced a good truck.

10. It also fully works.

11.It looks good.

12.I would change the sawing that I did it looks a bit off.

13. I rather picking a easy project so you can finish faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment