Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Wood Works Blog

Step 1: I drew my design on paper and used a pencil to make a full size working drawing of my project (locomotive) because if I didn't, I wouldn't know how to make it properly.

Step 2: I used a ruler to copy the measurements on to paper to my piece of wood.

Step 3: I marked a square line (at 90 degrees) across and using a try square to
 measure if it's correct.

Step 4: I cut off the first piece of wood using, a saw and also a bench hook to hold the wood in place.

Step 5: I then marked  out the joint using a bench hook, saw, chizzle and a hammer.

Step 6: After I chizzled it, I then use sand paper and try to smooth in it.

Step 7: When I finished smoothing it, I get my other piece of wood and try to fit it in to make sure it fits.

( So I changed my choice and went to a truck because we only had two weeks left.)
(Also i´m trying to work on the body of my truck. )

Step 8. I then try to make other things that are inportant for my truck.

Step 9.


No comments:

Post a Comment